So, you wanna start this again, WK? Fine. Let's do it.
1. You have to post ALL the Rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED (*Cue the maniacal laughter*)
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you're talking ABOUT the entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you
10. Be creative with the title. No, " I got tagged" stuff.
Alright, thirteen things about myself.
- I am currently in my first year of high school. Honestly, I'm not seeing what all those YA Protagonists bitch about.
- I change interests very easily. One minute I'm on a Kingdom Hearts fix, next it's Soul Eater, then Portal, then Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.
- Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as charming online as I am offline. You know that one kid in your class, the one who's all shy at first and then completely changes their personality when they're with their friends? That's me.
- I'm a very emotional girl, as unlikely as that sounds. I watched Monsters Inc. yesterday and almost broke down from the nostalgia.
- I honestly have no clue about certain aspects of my life. If somebody asks for my address, I can't tell them. And yeah, most of what I don't know is trivial stuff like that. Well, not counting the more...personal things. Sexual preference, for one.
- I became who I am today because of an accident. I saw a show at my gramma's house and, when I gt back home, thought it had been a show called Pokemon.
- I have a fear of water. Now, before you make the "you've played too many Water Levels in games" comment, I have a legit reason. See, when I was little and taking swimming lessons I was always afraid of putting my head underwater. Because of that, I always got to skip my turn when everyone else in my group jumped off the big diving board. Then, this really awful swim instructor forced me up onto the diving board. She actually kept nudging me forwards until I jumped with a pool noodle! After I jumped, all I can remember is this awful sense of panic; I couldn't get myself to the top because it was taking forever and I didn't get the chance to take a deep breath because it was so sudden and I couldn't open my eyes because the chlorine kept stinging my eyes. And, there was also another time, a year after the diving board incident, when I almost drowned in my friend's pool. Guess that's why I like Sonic so much...
- I dislike first-person shooters. Well, other than things by Valve and Bioshock, that is. But Call of Duty or Halo? Just no.
- ...I was supposed to have an older brother...
- I like things that teach me things/screw with my beliefs. That's why I like Spice and Wolf/Tokyo Ghoul/Death Note so much.
- I want to become a Let's Player. I know I'm probably being optimistic, but all I want to do is make people laugh.
- When I was younger, I helped my dad gut a deer he shot in the bush right next to our house. Explains a lot about myself, doesn't it?
- Finally, I am not athletic in the slightest. Mainly because I don't eat much, I think. And don't look at me like that, because I just get full a lot sooner than others!
Alrighty, time for WK's questions.1.) If you could travel to any country in the world, which country would you go to?
Well, I'd like to go see Stonehenge or the Notre Dame Cathedral, but I've gotta go with Japan. My kind of place, baby! 2.) Which movie are you most excited about for this year?
...Is the Sonic movie coming out this year? I forget. But, even if that, Civil War and Finding Dory are on my list, I have to go with the Merc with a Mouth. DEADPOOL, AWWWW YEAH!3.) What was the funniest quote you've ever heard?
*Sputters out between laughter* E-either..."I'm pregnant, don't eat Jews" or...or...or "Soldier shits, oh baby fetuses"...4.) What do you think would happen if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?
His name would be a hell of a lot more accurate.5.) What was the best Christmas present you ever got?
Ah, my Nintendo DS Lite and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. My first gaming system and first game...6.) How excited are you for Sonic's 25th anniversary?!
First off, I wanna see what Sega has planned. But otherwise, my body is ready.7.) If you only had to choose to download only 1 Smash Bros DLC character, which one will you choose?
Ooh, tricky, tricky...I've gotta go with Lucas; I can't abandon the kid like that, God knows he's been through enough...You can tell when people have played MOTHER 3, though: they're the ones who cry a little when they watch Lucas's reveal trailer for Smash 4.8.) Are there any other video games you're excited about for this year?
Hmm...Are the FFVII Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out this year? If so, those two. And Fire Emblem Fates and Project X Zone 2 next month, naturally!9.) How do you feel about the Gravity Falls series finally coming next month?
Please don't remind me of that, I've already cried enough! IT WAS THE NEW INVADER ZIM, DAMN YOU!10.) If you had the choice to be roommates with five fictional characters for the rest of your life, what characters would you choose?
Peach and Zelda...Pit seems pretty cool to live with...then Lucas and, uh...probably Maka Albarn, to be honest.11.) If you could make a crossover with any video games of your choice, what games would you choose to crossover? (you can pick more than two, if you want)
Ooh, uh...probably Metroid and Bayonetta, actually. Or Metroid and Kid Icarus. Or anything with Earthbound or Xenoblade Chronicles.12.) If you could create any type of invention, what invention would you make?
Either a Portal Gun or a functioning Monado. I can't pick!13.) What are the odds that this will turn into another Tag War?
Oh, you know
it's come to that. You fired the first shot, and all I'm doing is preserving the integrity of my base.
- What was the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? If you don't feel comfortable answering that, say a quote from a Youtuber.
- In your opinion, what is the worst game of all time?
- Have you read any good books lately? If so, what's the title of said book?
- Are you familiar with any Anime/Manga? If so, list which ones.
- What managed to scar you for life?
- What is, in your opinion, the greatest final boss theme ever?
- Without using Google, post the lyrics of the first Disney song that comes to mind.
- Who are your current fictional crushes?
- Saddest movie you've ever seen?
- List ten of your NON-VIDEO GAME RELATED OTPs.
- How do you feel when you see a cartoon you used to watch when you were little get changed in some way? (THOSE ANIMALS RUINED BOB THE BUILDER AND TELETUBBIES, DAMN YOU!)
- Any game or game series you want to try out?
- You regretting starting this again, yet?
Anybody can do this if they want, people doing it a second time don't have to repost the thirteen facts.
But for now...your move, WK. Your move.